- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Huanghua International Airport of Changsha
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
- Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport
- Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport
- Fuzhou Changle International Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport
- Haikou Meilan International Airport
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
- Kumming Changshui International Airport
- Nanjing LuKou International Airport
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport
- Qingdao Liuting International Airport
- Sanya Phoenix International Airport
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (Terminal 1) (SHA)
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)
- Wenzhou Yongqiang International Airport
- Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
- Xi’an Xianyang International Airport
- Xiamen International Airport
- Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport
Xi’an Xianyang International Airport
Transit InformationInternational to International
Minimum connection time 180 mins
Passing Quarantine and Immigration check, collect bags on arrival, clear customs, and re-check in for connecting flights.
International to Domestic
Minimum connection time 90 mins
Passing Quarantine and Immigration check, collect bags on arrival, clear customs, and proceed to domestic terminal and re-check in.
Airport TransferAirport Bus:
City to Airport
Available between 0600-2000; departs at every 30 minutes for RMB26.00 (one way).
About RMB120.00-180.00. Taxi fare may be negotiable.
Airport TaxesRMB90 (included in airfare)
Children under 12 are exempted
Customs AllowancePassengers aged 18 or above are entitled to the following duty-free quota:
Tobacco Products: 400 sticks or equivalent of tobacco products or 50 cigars
Alcoholic Beverages: 2 bottles of wine or spirits (up to 500 ml each)
Please note that all departing and arriving passengers are required to fill in a new customs and declaration form.
A Glance at Airport Facilities
- Restaurants and shops available at International Departure Hall
- Money Exchange, Shops, Restaurants, Banks, Post Office, Business Centre, Lost & Found, VIP Lounge (pay lounge at departure hall) and Clinic.
|Check-In Counter||International Departure Hall, West Wing check-in counters
(Check-in counters close punctually 40 minutes before take-off)
|Airline Lounge||SBC (Simple Business Club) – International First Class
Open 2 hours before flight departure and closed after flight departs.