A330 - Type 2
A330 - Type 2 Configuration
The new Business Class cabin on Dragonair's A330 - Type 2 Configuration fleet is designed to give you more comfort and space. With comfortable new seating, more personal space, a multitude of unique touches including windows in newly designed lavatories, we have created a totally
new travelling experience for our passengers.
The Business Class cabin features 42 seats in a spacious 2-2-2 configuration.
- Designed and engineered by renowned aircraft seat maker, Recaro, the new Business Class seat, with a rich texture including cool blue leather and modern silver finish, offers supreme comfort of ergonomic standards.
- Generous seat back recline, adjustable headrest, legrest and foodrest.
- Intuitively designed control panel has three pre-set positions (takeoff, comfort and relax) designed for your maximum comfort.
- Four-way lumbar support and massage function allows you to relax and count on exceptional comfort when you are on board.
- Integrated book holder and personal reading light make reading as comfortable as it can get.
- Individual cocktail tray is conveniently stowed at the front of center console of your seat, so your favourite drink is always within reach.
- In-seat stowage pocket provides ample storage space.
- Coat hook makes it extra convenient to get a hold of your personal belongings during the journey.
- Upholstered in a refreshing and contemporary aqua blue.
- Seat Pitch: 45"
- Seat Width: 21"
- Seat Recline: 9.5" or 135°
- Each seat features a 9" personal video screen.
- Choice of 10 PTV video channels and 16 audio channels from the Dragon On Air inflight entertainment programming.
In-seat Power Outlet
- Airbus KID 110V AC SkyPower in-seat power outlet for laptop computer and portable electronic devices in every seat. Requires no adapter cable.
- Dragonair was the first airline to offer this technology within the operational network for the Chinese Mainland.
- Stylished china tableware specially adapted from the Lifestyle collection from Wedgwood from the UK.
- Wine and champagne served in exclusively designed glassware. (Champagne is available on selected flights only)
- Fine linen woven in aqua blue.
- Trolley service, with a choice of two to three main courses.
- Menu changed every 15 days.