A330 - Type 3
A330 - Type 3 Configuration
The new Business Class seat on Dragonair's A330 - Type 3 Configuration fleet is one equipped with sleeping bed functionality, combined with the highest ergonomic standards of ultra-modern design. Engineered with precision by renowned aircraft seat maker Recaro, Dragonair's new seat is designed to ensure your total comfort, whether working or relaxing on board.
Business Class cabin features 30 seats in a spacious 2-2-2 configuration.
- The Recaro designed Business Class seat, complete with a rich texture including cool blue leather armrests and modern silver finish, offers supreme comfort of ergonomic standards.
- Six-way adjustable headrest offers extra comfort.
- There are two intuitively designed control panels: One has five pre-set positions (dining / meal, relax 1, relax 2, takeoff, and sleeping) which is solely created for your maximum comfort. Simply press and hold the clearly-defined button for pre-set comfortable position. The second panel allows all positions to be controlled by passenger-friendly individual seat control buttons. The electronically powered legrest, seat cushion and backrest recline positions give you every degree of comfort at your command.
- Four-way lumbar support and massage function allow you to relax in exceptional comfort on board.
- Personal reading light makes reading as comfortable as it can be.
- The privacy panel offers you personal space while you are working, relaxing or sleeping in flight.
- Individual cocktail tray is conveniently stowed in the front of the centre console at your seat, so your favourite drink is always within reach.
- In-seat literature and personal amenity stowage pockets provide ample storage space.
- Upholstered in refreshing and contemporary aqua blue.
- Seat Pitch: 63"
- Seat Width: 26.5"
- Minimum inflight sleeping angle of 6.8° (when airborne)
- Each seat features a 10.4" personal video screen.
- Choice of 10 PTV video channels and 16 audio channels from Dragon On Air inflight entertainment programming.
In-seat Power Outlet
- Airbus KID 110V AC SkyPower in-seat power outlet for laptop computer and portable electronic devices in every seat. Requires no adapter cable.
- Dragonair was the first airline to offer this technology within the operational network for Mainland China.
- Stylished china tableware specially adapted from the Lifestyle collection of Wedgwood from the UK.
- Wine and champagne served in exclusively designed glassware (Champagne is available on selected flights only).
- Fine linen woven in aqua blue.
- Trolley service, with a choice of two to three main courses.
- Menu changed every 15 days.