About notiFLY Messaging
The service is available to all Dragonair1 and Cathay Pacific flights and includes:
- Flight number
- Latest departure/arrival time
- Latest flight status
- Weather forecasts
Sign Up once for all your flights to receive:
- A pre-flight reminder via email 48 hours before departure that includes:
- Your itinerary,
- Useful links to Online Check-In, Travel Advisory, Inflight Entertainment, etc. and
- Destination weather forecast
Subscribe to Auto Messaging Now »
notiFLY Flight Paging
All passengers can:
- Register one flight per request
- Choose how you will receive your reminder in 5 languages:
– By email, by SMS or both
– Up to 4 hours before flight arrival/departure
- Subscribe to up to 6 days ahead of your flight arrival / departure
Subscribe for Cathay Pacific flight »
To learn more about our notiFLY Messaging, see our FAQ section. Or if you got any enquiries and feedback regarding this service, simply call our 24-hour eService Centre.
1 Due to Customs and Immigration requirements at certain airports, Cathay Pacific or Dragonair will not send any flight reminders or delay messages for flights departing the following airports: Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Fuzhou, Guilin, Hangzhou, Kunming, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Sanya, Shenyang, Wuhan, Xiamen and Xian.
2 Members of The Marco Polo Club and Asia Miles should remember to quote their membership number at the time of ticket reservation in order to receive notiFLY message.