For all classes, each passenger (except an infant) can bring a free baggage allowance of one cabin bag not exceeding 56x36x23cm (22x14x9 in) in size and 5kg (11lbs) in weight. These dimensions include wheels, handles and side pockets. For all travel classes, duty-free items are included in your cabin baggage allowance.
In addition to the standard cabin baggage allowance, you may carry onboard one of the following items free:
- a small handbag or a small backpack or a briefcase or a laptop bag, AND
- an assistive device such as cane, walker, crutch, wheelchair (if cabin stowage is available).
- an approved car safety seat,
- a small bag of food and nappies (for consumption on the flight),
- an umbrella type collapsible stroller (if cabin stowage is available).
Special BaggageDetails on carrying Batteries in your baggage.
Information about travelling with Musical Instrument.