A330 - Type 1
A330 - Type 1 Configuration
The prestigious First Class cabin in Dragonair's A330 Type 1 Configuration fleet has been styled and equipped to appeal to the most discerning travellers.
Designed to provide maximum flexibility and the best in personal space and comfort, it sets the highest standards for intra-Mainland China travel and boasts several innovative features.
The colour scheme of royal maroon and mandarin gold and the range of selected fabrics help achieve a cabin ambience that is rich, modern and soothing at the same time.
The First Class cabin features just 12 seats exclusively styled by renowned Swiss industrial designer, Christine Ludeke, in a spacious 2-2-2 configuration.
- A unique, state-of-the-art lie-flat seat, ergonomically designed to offer maximum comfort. A first for an airline flying only regional routes.
- Can be adjusted to a multitude of recline positions, including an ergonomically profiled "Lazy-Z" position, providing full body support and superior comfort for reading, enjoying the inflight entertainment system or just relaxing. Recline position is controlled by a clearly-defined and passenger-friendly control panel.
- Pneumatic lumbar cushions and a four-way lumbar support system.
- Six-way adjustable headrest.
- Well-padded support legrest and footrest.
- Individual reading light.
- Individual swing-out cocktail trays.
- Fixed cocktail area in addition to a large, ergonomically styled bi-fold table.
- An enhanced sense of personal space is created through the addition in each seat of a specially designed privacy panel.
- Unique laptop stowage space conveniently located for easy access.
- Greater personal stowage space is also provided, with an in-seat recess for storage of valuables and a lower compartment in front of the seat that can be used for storing a water bottle, newspapers, or shoes.
- Luxuriously upholstered in plush royal maroon ultrasuede, with fine maplewood and satin-finished metal trims, and a rich, leather-feel fabric. The contoured seat cushions are dressed in exclusively designed and woven fabric in royal maroon laced with gold, complemented by mandarin gold headrest covers.
- Seat Pitch: 62"
- Seat Width: 21"
- Seat Recline: Lie flat (Inclined at 9° airborne)
- Each seat features a 10.4" personal video screen.
- Choice of five PTV video channels and 16 audio channels from the Dragon On Air inflight entertainment programming.
In-seat Power Outlet
- Airbus KID 110V AC SkyPower in-seat power outlet for laptop computer and portable electronic devices in every seat. Requires no adapter cable.
- Dragonair was the first airline to offer this technology within the operational network for the Chinese Mainland.
- Elegant bone china tableware specially designed and exclusively produced by Narumi of Japan.
- Complemented by elegantly styled cutlery.
- Custom-designed linen woven in mandarin gold.
- Schott Zwiesel Crystal Glassware
- A-la-carte dining service, with a choice of starter and main course.
- Menu changed every 15 days.
Seat Features - "More than just a seat"