The former Portuguese colony of Macau offers a rich blend of Chinese and European architecture and culture, with its city centre classed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. World-class entertainment is everywhere and Macau’s food is distinctive and delicious – traditional Portuguese cuisine with a European flair makes dining one of the pleasures of any visit.
With our Visit Macau Now packages, you can now fly to Hong Kong, take a complimentary ferry service for the one-hour trip to Macau, and stay in your choice of quality hotels.
|Departure Period||From now to 30Mar2014|
|Min/Max Stay||Beijing: 1D-14D; Shanghai 2D-14D|
|Trip Type / Class||Round Trip / Economy, Business|
Option of 6 hotels in Macau.
|Ticket Change||For air tickets: CNY500 per ticket change for economy class, CNY1000 per ticket change for business class and must change before departure of original booked flights.|
|Refund||No Refund after package issued.|
1. Cathay Pacific or Dragonair one Roundtrip ticket(Economy or Business) departure from Beijing or Shanghai to Hong Kong;
2. Complimentary CotaiJet ferry transfer service between Hong Kong and Macau, Economy class passengers can enjoy Cotai Class ferry service. Business Class passengers can enjoy Cotai First ferry service.;
3. Selected hotel accommodation in Macau stay from 1 night.
For more details or booking, please contact your local agent.
Departure from Beijing
|Economy N/S/V Class
|Business D Class
Terms and Conditions
1. The hotel check-in date should be same as the flight/Cotai jet arrival date.
2. Hotels offer complimentary shuttle transfer between the hotel and ferry terminal.
3. Check in: 3p.m. / check out: 11 a.m. Request for early check-in or late check out is at the sole discretion of the hotel and need to be checked directly with the hotel on arrival