Special Ticketing Guidelines Due to Strike of French Air Traffic Control
Last updated: 23 Jun 2014
Due to the strike of French Air Traffic controllers, with immediate effect, rebooking/rerouting charges will be waived for all tickets issued worldwide (irrespective of fare type) on/before 20 June 2014 for travel with Dragonair/ Cathay Pacific confirmed booking involving Paris between 23 June 2014 and 29 June 2014.
1. Dragonair/Cathay Pacific tickets
- No Waiver on Cancellation or Refund Charges.
- Rebooking/Rerouting charges will be waived on conditions that:
- Such requests are made on/before 29 June 2014 and before departure for travel with Dragonair/Cathay Pacific confirmed booking involving Paris between 23 June 2014 and 29 June 2014.
- No-show passenger is not eligible for the waiver.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on/before 31 July 2014 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Rerouting to, from and via London, Amsterdam, Frankurt, Rome or Milan are subject to flight availability.
- No fare difference should be collected.
c. Group Tickets
- Please refer to your local travel agent.
2. Asia Miles airline award tickets
For further details:
- Please regularly check the Asia Miles website.
- You can also contact The Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline at (+852) 2747 3838.
- For further details, please refer to Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.