Date Posted: 11 Aug 2014
Department: Dragonair Inflight Services
Reports to: Asst. Manager - Catering Costing and Admin Support
We are looking for individuals who possess solid financial accounting knowledge to assume the role of Catering Costing Officer. He/she will provide support to the various costing functions in Catering Services.
- Check catering invoice, prepare payment and follow-up on discrepancies
- Communicate with all caterers for stock inventory report
- Communicate with airport stations in meal order report and wastage report
- Liaise with Finance, airport stations and caterers regarding pricing and invoicing
- Prepare monthly commitment and inventory report
- Support cost analysis on all cost related issues
- Support and maintain data integrity in catering and inventory system
- Assist management in ad-hoc catering cost report when required
- Assist the development of catering applications for supporting catering operations
- Diploma holder preferably in Accounting, Business Studies and related disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in Accounting and preferably with airline experience
- Analytical thinking and meticulous to details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and spoken English and Chinese; good command of Mandarin
- Able to work independently and meet tight timelines
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, and Chinese Word Processing) and using query tools
The successful candidate will be employed by Cathay Pacific and be seconded to Dragonair.
Qualified applicants can apply online.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.