Date Posted: 10 July 2014
Department: Inflight Services Division (Dragonair)
Reports to: Manager, ISD Strategic Planning & QA
Dragonair’s Inflight Services Division is now seeking a staff to assist Manager ISD Strategic Planning and QA to manage cabin crew resources and outport bases. We are looking for an individual with crew manpower management experience, strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills to manage overall cabin crew resources for Dragonair.
- Manpower Budget & Cabin Crew Resources Management
- Ensure cabin crew manpower resources are sufficient for operations according to plans
- Prepare and manage ISD budget on crewing and ensure KPI targets are met
- Productivity Analysis & Reporting
- Oversee and monitor the overall cabin crew productivity and costing
- Centralized data mining & analysis on cabin crew manpower
- Develop long term and short term crewing planning and strategies; and explore improvementopportunities
- Ensure cabin crew resources and deployed effectively and efficiently
- Roster pattern management
- Based on manpower needs, develop the corresponding Recruitment & Promotion Plans
- Overall operations and administrative management of Outport bases
- University degree or at least Matriculation level
- Over 10 years of Airlines experience with 5 years in crew resources management
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (Both spoken and written)
- Excellent computer skills (PC Skills, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
- Knowledge on MS Access, Visio, Project and VBA will be an advantage
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate will be employed by Cathay Pacific and be seconded to Dragonair.
Qualified applicants can apply online.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.