Why can't I check in online?
There are several possible reasons why you may not be able to check in online.
- You are not holding e-Ticket.
- It is possible that you are checking in for your flight out of the normal sequence of your itinerary. You must check in for flights in the same sequence of your itinerary.
- The following types of passengers are not allowed to check in online and must proceed to the airport for check-in:
* Passengers requiring Medical Assistance
* Unaccompanied Minors
* Passengers travelling in a group and are registered as a group in the booking
* Passengers whose ticket requires some additional payment
* Premium Economy passenger whom does not have seat assigned