Mobile Boarding Pass
1. What is Mobile Boarding Pass?
2. Who can use Mobile Boarding Pass?
3. What should I need to do in order to receive a Mobile Boarding Pass?
4. How can I receive a Mobile Boarding Pass?
5. Will this Mobile Boarding Pass be accepted at Immigration, Security and at the gate?
6. What if there is no internet connection, WiFi, or no battery power on the mobile phone?
7. Why is that I sometimes only see the option for Self Print Boarding Pass and not Mobile Boarding Pass?
8. What is the check-in confirmation?
9. If I am eligible for lounge access, can I present the Mobile Boarding Pass to enjoy lounge facilities?
10. Am I able to receive the Mobile Boarding Pass when I check in at m.dragonair.com, m.cathaypacific.com, KA Mobile / CX Mobile application?
11. Can I receive Mobile Boarding Pass for my travel companion?
12. What should I do if I have problems receiving my Mobile Boarding Pass?
13. Can I click to resend the Mobile Boarding Pass to my mobile devices?
14. Can I change my seat after I have checked in online and received my Mobile Boarding Pass?
15. What are the earliest and latest times for sending Mobile Boarding Pass to my mobile device?
16. Can I cancel my check-in after I have checked in online and received my Mobile Boarding Pass?
17. What happens if someone else picks up my mobile device (smartphones or tablets), click to retrieve the Mobile Boarding Pass and tries to use it to board the flight?
18. Why are some passengers not eligible to use Mobile Boarding Pass?
19. I have checked in online and offered with the option to send a Mobile Boarding Pass to my mobile device. However, why can’t I select the country code of my mobile phone number in order to receive the SMS link (text message)?
20. Why sometimes do I receive the incomplete / broken SMS link to retrieve Mobile Boarding Pass?
21. Why can't I view the Mobile Boarding Pass under Blackberry?
22. Can I save the mobile boarding pass and print it as a hardcopy for declaring my business travel or making any travel claims like insurance from my company?
23. Can I display all Mobile Boarding Passes for my travel companions on one mobile device at Immigration, Security and Boarding gate if any of them does not equip with any mobile devices?
24. I am travelling to Hong Kong with an onward connection to other destination. Why am I not allowed to use Mobile Boarding Pass after checking in online?
25. I have an itinerary with transit at Hong Kong International Airport which is eligible to use Mobile Boarding Pass. Can I use the SMS or email from my inbound flight to retrieve Mobile Boarding Pass for my connecting flight?
26. I received the Mobile Boarding Pass link from the SMS and/or email. At the airport, why couldn’t I retrieve the Mobile Boarding Pass showing the QR code after I clicked at the hyperlink? It returned with an error instead.