Cathay Pacific, Dragonair and a selection of oneworld and non-oneworld carriers can be booked online. You can book flights up to 360 days prior to departure, or just 1 hour before you fly (exceptions apply).
2. How many tickets can I book online?
With minimum 1 adult passenger, you can book a maximum of 6 seats in Economy Class / Business Class and 4 seats in First Class (adults and children included).
3. Can I still make reservations if I already have a ticket?
Currently, we can only handle new bookings made directly online. If you already have a ticket, please contact your travel agent or our Reservations Office to confirm your travel dates.
4. I have purchased a Dragonair ticket from a travel agent. Can I review the booking online?
You can use "Manage My Booking" to review your booking no matter if you have booked online or through a travel agent. However, your booking must contain at least one flight listed with a Dragonair or Cathay Pacific flight number.
5. Can I select seats on your seat map if I am flying on a codeshare flight?
You can only select seats, if eligible by booking class or Membership tier, on Dragonair flights which are codeshared with Cathay Pacific.
6. Can I waitlist a flight online?
We are currently unable to handle waitlist bookings online. However, you can contact our Reservations Office and we will be glad to help you.
7. Will I see a confirmation page after I have just made a booking online?
Yes, you will see a confirmation page after making a successful booking. If you do not see one, please contact our Global Contact Centres.
8. What is the definition of an infant ticket and how do I book one if departing from Hong Kong or Thailand?
An infant ticket is for infants aged between 1 week and 2 years old not occupying a seat. An infant has to travel with at least one adult. To book a ticket for an infant departing from Hong Kong, please call Global Contact Centres for assistance.
9. Can I reserve a bassinet seat during the booking process?
*Please note that the infant passenger must be under 24 months throughout the whole journey. If the infant turns 2 years old before the return trip, please call your local Reservations Office or Global Contact Centres for ticketing assistance.
11. Can we book an online ticket and arrange service for unaccompanied minors (UM)?
13. How can I select a specific fare class code for mileage accrual eligibility or upgradeable with Asia Miles?
When you click the 'compare fare types' link, 'mileage accrual' will be shown in Fare Types section.
14. What is fare family? Is it available for all destinations?
Fare family is a group of fares with the same characteristics like terms & conditions, possibility of date change, cancellation fee etc. In the new online booking engine, 2 fare families were developed in the First class, 3 in Business class and 6 in Economy class.
Fare family is currently introduced in the booking systems of Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Netherlands, New Zealand, Italy, United Kingdom and United States. The rest of the ports will implement the changes and rollout progressively.
15. On the 'Select Fare' page in the flexible date flow, how can I book the flights in the grey-out sections?
Choose a different fare in the lowest price or other flights column and you will see different combinations of inbound and outbound flights available. This will depend on fare rules and fare availability of the booking class within the fare family.