Jump to main content

Careers - Flight attendants

Forward To Friends – Open a New Window Print View more services Share this:
I live outside of Hong Kong but I'm a permanent Hong Kong resident. Can I still apply?

Permanent Hong Kong residents who meet all of our requirements are welcome to apply. Please note that interviews are conducted in Hong Kong; all travel and other expenses incurred when attending an interview will be the sole responsibility of the applicant.