Jump to main content

Careers - Flight crew

Forward To Friends – Open a New Window Print View more services Share this:
I have the right to live and work in HK, but I do not hold a HK Permanent ID card, am I eligible to apply?

All applicants for the Cadet Pilot Programme must be a holder of the HK Permanent ID card.