- Cambodia to Europe & South Africa
- There is a rebooking fee of USD50. Fare difference may apply.
- Before departure: USD200
- After departure: USD100
- A total of 2 stop(s) permitted for whole journey but subject to fare rules and conditions.
- Stopover Hong Kong:
2 stop(s) permitted. On the outbound journey at a cost of USD100. On the return journey at a cost of USD100.
- Stopover London, Manchester, Paris, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Rome, Milan, Zurich, Amsterdam, Johannesburg Permitted but subject to fare rules conditions
- There may be other charges associated with stopover ie. Taxes.
- Stopovers must be "en route" during the journey; conditions from the fare rules apply.
- You can accrue Asia Miles on this fare
Upgrade with Miles
No Show Charge
- If you do not turn up for your flight you will be subject to a penalty of USD70
- Changes may be subject to a service/administration fee.
- Fare rules are subject to change without prior notice, and the rules listed above are not conclusive. The complete Fare Rules can be located under the payment page during the booking process where the more restrictive rules shall apply. Please contact our Online Services Support Global Contact Centres if you have any enquires.
- In a case of a combination of 2 different family fare types in the same itinerary, the most restrictive rules shall apply.