When travelling, it is worth taking extra measures to secure your baggage and valuables. Please refer to a few pointers below:
- Attach name tag(s) or card on the outside and inside of your baggage
- Attach unique stickers, tape, or labels on your baggage to ease identification and avoid collection errors on arrival
- Ensure your baggage is securely closed and locked where possible. When travelling to and from the USA we recommend that you use a lock recognised by the United States Transport Security Administration (TSA) so that your bag can be physically inspected by the TSA. Please refer to our Security Checks pointers or the TSA website for further details
- Use good quality baggage that lasts longer and does not get damaged easily
- Remove old destination tag
- Hand-carry fragile or perishable items.
- Hand-carry items of value, such as keys, artwork, cameras, money, jewellery, precious metals, silverware, medicines, drug, dangerous goods, commercial goods or samples, personal electronic devices and odd-sized articles, etc.
- Hand-carry important documents, such as negotiable papers, securities, business documents, passports and other identification documents, etc.
Please refer to the Notice of Baggage Liability.