You can view up to 10 active advanced bookings at one time if you are a member of The Marco Polo Club or Asia Miles. Non-members can view the booking related to their booking reference or eTicket number entered. However, you may not be able to view any cancelled bookings.
2. How are the flight sectors summarised in Manage Booking?
All sectors displayed are arranged by the order of flight departure dates (the flight departing on the earliest date will be displayed first).
3. If my booking contains flights which are not provided by Dragonair or Cathay Pacific, can I still access Manage Booking?
You can view any flights on your booking on Manage Booking, provided there is at least one flight listed with a Dragonair or Cathay Pacific flight number.
You may not be able to view the details of flights that are not listed with Dragonair or Cathay Pacific flight number.
4. Are there any restrictions to which bookings I can access with Manage Booking?
You cannot use Manage Booking if
your booking is part of a group booking
all flights in your booking have been cancelled
all flights in your booking have been taken 3 days or longer ago.
5. If I use the "Save to calendar" feature, what will appear on my calendar?
Your calendar will display all the information you need about your booking:
Booking Reference Number
Online Check-in Available Time
6. I have changed my booking, why is the old itinerary still on my calendar?
If you make changes to your booking after adding it to your calendar, remember to delete the old entries from your calendar. You can then save the updated calendar file and import it again.