Applicable Fees for Dragonair Tickets
Last updated: 27 Feb 2015
Applicable Fees for Dragonair
- Before/After Departure: Collect rebooking fee of US$150 and tax difference, if applicable. Rebooking fees are only applicable to Promotional Fares , Economy Special and Economy Supersaver fares. In the case of Hong Kong, Economy Supersaver are non-rebookable, while Economy Save and Economy Special are subject to US$100 rebooking fee.
Note: If date change includes change in seasonality,there will be a fare difference from Low to High Season. No refundwill be applicable for change from High to Low season.
- Before/After Departure: US$150 plus fare and tax difference if applicable.
Note: Route downgrade is not allowed. In case new routing is lower than previously issued route, tickets may be re-issued without refund. Reissuance fee and tax difference will be collected if applicable.
· Before/After Departure: US$50 plus fare and tax difference.
Note: If upsell is to a mileage accruable booking class and it involves rebooking and rerouting, no need to collect rebooking or rerouting fee, upsell fee will suffice.
4/Name Correction Fee
- Please note that tickets may be reissued due to Name correction if names are mispelled only. Reissuance is not allowed if it wil be reissued to a different person. Name correction fee is subject to US$150.
Acceptable Name Correction:
- Shortened names like Ma to Maria or vice versa
- Missing letters/ Mispelled names (same sounding)
- Maiden to Married name as long as marriage certificate is provided
- Change of title – MR to MS or MSTR to MIST, etc.
The following name corrections will NOT be allowed:
- Name suffixes such as JR changed to SR, III, etc.
- Middle name changed to Last Name
- Totally different names or surnames even if acidentally interchanged
- Additional second name
- For partially used and totally unused tickets: US$150
- For expired tickets: US$200
Definition of expired ticket:
For completely unused tickets – one (1) year after date of issuance
- For half-used tickets – one (1) year after date of first flown sector
6/Non-User Fee (NUF)
The applicable Nonuser fee for Premium Economy and Economy Class is US$150 and for Business and First Class is US$200.
Who shall Pay Nonuser Fee
- Departing passengers with tickets issued/reissued/revalidated in the Philippines who fail to use their confirmed airline seats will be required to pay the Nonuser Fee.
Who gets EXEMPTED from the Nonuser Fee
- Passengers who fail to show up for their flight for the following reasons are exempted from paying the Nonuser Fee:
- Advance Notice
- Passenger informs the airline or its General Sales Agent or IATA Travel agent of the change or cancellation of his booking. Such notice must be given at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Passenger is unable to arrive on time for a scheduled flight due to late arrival or cancellation of a connecting flight (domestic or international)
- Serious Accident Involving Passenger
- This must be supported by a police report and a hospitalization certificate
- Death of a Passenger