Applicable Fees for Dragonair Tickets
Last updated: 27 Feb 2015
Applicable Fees for Dragonair
- Before/After Departure: Collect rebooking fee of US$150 and tax difference, if applicable. Rebooking fees are only applicable to Promotional Fares , Economy Special and Economy Supersaver fares. In the case of Hong Kong, Economy Supersaver are non-rebookable, while Economy Save and Economy Special are subject to US$100 rebooking fee.
Note: If date change includes change in seasonality,there will be a fare difference from Low to High Season. No refundwill be applicable for change from High to Low season.
- Before/After Departure: US$150 plus fare and tax difference if applicable.
Note: Route downgrade is not allowed. In case new routing is lower than previously issued route, tickets may be re-issued without refund. Reissuance fee and tax difference will be collected if applicable.
· Before/After Departure: US$50 plus fare and tax difference.
Note: If upsell is to a mileage accruable booking class and it involves rebooking and rerouting, no need to collect rebooking or rerouting fee, upsell fee will suffice.
4/Name Correction Fee
- Please note that tickets may be reissued due to Name correction if names are mispelled only. Reissuance is not allowed if it wil be reissued to a different person. Name correction fee is subject to US$150.
Acceptable Name Correction:
- Shortened names like Ma to Maria or vice versa
- Missing letters/ Mispelled names (same sounding)
- Maiden to Married name as long as marriage certificate is provided
- Change of title – MR to MS or MSTR to MIST, etc.
The following name corrections will NOT be allowed:
- Name suffixes such as JR changed to SR, III, etc.
- Middle name changed to Last Name
- Totally different names or surnames even if acidentally interchanged
- Additional second name
- For partially used and totally unused tickets: US$150
- For expired tickets: US$200
Definition of expired ticket:
For completely unused tickets – one (1) year after date of issuance
- For half-used tickets – one (1) year after date of first flown sector
6/Non-User Fee (NUF)
The applicable Nonuser fee for Premium Economy and Economy Class is US$150 and for Business and First Class is US$200.
Who shall Pay Nonuser Fee
- Departing passengers with tickets issued/reissued/revalidated in the Philippines who fail to use their confirmed airline seats will be required to pay the Nonuser Fee.
Who gets EXEMPTED from the Nonuser Fee
- Passengers who fail to show up for their flight for the following reasons are exempted from paying the Nonuser Fee:
- Advance Notice
- Passenger informs the airline or its General Sales Agent or IATA Travel agent of the change or cancellation of his booking. Such notice must be given before 12:00 noon of the last working day prior to the scheduled date of departure
- Passenger is unable to arrive on time for a scheduled flight due to late arrival or cancellation of a connecting flight (domestic or international)
- Serious Accident Involving Passenger
- This must be supported by a police report and a hospitalization certificate
- Death of a Passenger